Take Advantage of Online Rent Collection
Whether you are a landlord with a few homes to rent, or a property manager for hundreds of units, online rent collection solutions are available to you now. The process is convenient, easy to set up, and affordable. Eliminate manual rent collection and bookkeeping with customized websites and seamless integration to your landlord/property management software.
More than ever, people are turning to the convenience of online shopping, banking, and bill payment. Now your tenants can add paying their rent to the list. And, it isn’t only tenants that reap the benefits of online rent payments. Landlords and property managers will no longer have to spend their time on manual data entry or managing late rent payments.
Collecting rent payments, providing receipts, manually entering payment information, updating tenant files, preparing checks for deposit, and the trip to the bank takes, on average, two days each and every month. As landlords and property managers, your time could be better spent. With online rent payment collection, all these tasks are handled automatically and the number of late payments can be significantly reduced. It’s easy to get started. With online rent collection solutions and customized options:
- Rent payments are deposited automatically.
- Tenants receive email receipts.
- Tenant payment information is updated immediately and available for review.
- Landlords and property managers can monitor rent collection through real-time status reports.
- Landlords and property managers can set up email notification to tenants regarding updates to rent payments, upcoming policy changes, rent and late fee schedules, and late payment status notification.
- Vacancy lists and property information is readily available.
- Application fees and security deposits can be collected electronically.
More and more, people prefer to shop, bank, and pay bills online. It’s a fast, easy, and time-saving method for managing their finances. Your tenants will appreciate the added convenience of online rent payment. The process is easy, secure, and private. Tenants can:
- Eliminate monthly check writing.
- Pay by debit card, credit card, or e-check.
- Make one-time monthly payments or set up automatic payments.
- Review their payment history.
- Receive email receipts and other notifications from their landlord or property management company.
- Update personal information such as name changes and phone number changes.
- Send maintenance requests via email.
Getting started is easy. With the seamless integration of information to your landlord/property management software, you have instant access to tenant information and payment history. With the answers to a few simple questions, your website can be customized for online rent payment collection. Your merchant account allows you to accept electronic rent payments and have the funds deposited directly into the bank account of your choice. For landlords and property managers with separate accounts for each property, you have the option to select multiple accounts for deposit. Security and privacy are of the highest priority and strict measures are in place to provide peace of mind that all information stored or transmitted is protected at all times. Online rent payment solutions are affordable and available now.