We’re Hiring! Love the fast-paced and creative environment of a start-up, but could do without the stress and chaos? Rent Merchant has been around for more than five years now and has a fanatical fan base of people who use our groundbreaking application to run their real estate business.
We need fresh-thinking, disciplined individuals who love providing solutions for customers but also know their real estate terminology. In return, we supply a stable, creative environment with a competitive compensation package, and the sort of collaboration that comes out of just wanting to get things done.
As a sales representative, you will motivate landlords and property management companies to evaluate and buy Rent Merchant’s products and services by demonstrating and selling it remotely. This sales position is a starting point for a valuable career in sales for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each of our Inside Sales Representatives works diligently to prospect, qualify and close business within their assigned territory. They earn great pay, receive exceptional sales and product training and have continued education for career growth.
- Primary responsibility is outbound telephone based prospecting of landlords and property management companies
- You will be building relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold leads.
- Maintain call volume of 75-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify the lead, schedule demonstrations and close.
- Update and maintain sales database of your progress.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach.
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative.
We need you to have:
- Experience developing trusted relationships over the phone.
- 2 years of sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Solid understanding of applications used for selling such as Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com and GoToMeeting.
As a software developer, you will develop scalable, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems.
Join our development team in designing and developing our popular online application and the tools we use to run our business behind the scenes — you should be able to figure out what that entails. You’ll learn hands-on about the real estate industry and our customers, and you’ll be figuring out how to make them happy, and then going ahead and doing it.
We need you to have:
- Experience working with modern web technologies. Especially the basics: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, etc.
- 3 years experience building your SQL chops (with well-tested ORMs).
- Communication skills like whoa.
- Demonstrated fanatical attention to detail.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
How to Apply:
Without solid, inventive development, Rent Merchant can’t keep leading the industry. If you’ve got a healthy skepticism towards buzzwords and big promises of how much fun you’re going to have, but still dream of working on what can legitimately be called The Next Big Thing, pull your resume or your LinkedIn Profile together and contact us by filling out a job application – Join us today!